Monday, October 4, 2010

About Heritage Makers



As mentioned in my last post, Heritage Makers is the company that introduced me to digital scrapbooking, and my life has been forever changed because of it. If you are at all inclined to undertake digital scrapbooking yourself, I highly recommend you check their services out. I've been supremely happy with the company and the products. In a future post I will talk a bit more about how to get started using Heritage Makers (feel free to visit my consultant website to explore a bit on your own!), but today I wanted to share this introductory Heritage Makers video. It's only six minutes long and gives you some great reasons for making your own storybooks. Please take a few minutes to watch the video. I would love to help you get started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails